We’re riding a tidal wave of enthusiasm with this new initiative, but it will take an organized community effort to take back our water!
We’ll build on last months momentum with this forum. First we’ll give you an overview of the plan and any late breaking news, then we’ll break into volunteer areas for discussion.
Bring your ideas to share with your fellow volunteers. This evening is for dialogue. We’ll get to know each other and get organized. Our new initiative to acquire Cal Am’s water infrastructure and service is scheduled for the November, 2018 ballot. For now we’re calling it Measure H2O.
Here are some volunteer areas for you to consider if you haven’t already signed up in a volunteer category.
• COLLECT SIGNATURES
• NEIGHBORHOOD COORDINATORS for PETITION DRIVE
• WRITE LETTERS TO EDITOR
• PROMOTE ON FACEBOOK • TWITTER • NEXTDOOR.COM
• EVENT PROMOTION/COORDINATION
• HOST NEIGHBORS & FRIENDS for a PRESENTATION
• TABLE AT FARMERS’ MARKETS AND/OR AT OTHER EVENTS
• FUNDRAISING HELP
• ORGANIZE FUNDRAISING EVENTS
• SEEK BUSINESS ENSORSEMENTS
• SEEK PERSONAL ENSORSEMENTS
• OFFICE HELP
• WRITE THANK YOU NOTES
• FINANCIAL ANALYSIS OF BUY-OUT FEASIBILITY
• OTHER HELP
This is an invitation only event for PWN supporters. If you have contributed in any way to our past efforts or want to support our future efforts, you’re invited.
- May 08, 2017 at 7pm – 9pm
Unitarian Universalist Church
490 Aquajito Rd
Carmel, CA 93923
Google map and directions
- 56 people are going